A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Malter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Malter, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Samuel Malter MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Malter practice?
- Dr. James Malter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Malter practices Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.