A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mamone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mamone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamone graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mamone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mamone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Y. Mamone practice?
Dr. James Mamone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.