Family Practitioner, Surgical Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

East Roseville Parkway
Sutter Medical Group
3 Medical Plaza Dr
Ste 110
Roseville, CA 95661
916-797-4725
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Mamone is an awesome doctor. He performed a meniscus repair and chondroplasty to my knee which was previously injury playing sports. I don't really understand the negative reviews on here, I think he is very professional and treated me very well. I had been to 3 other orthopedic surgeons before I found him and he is the only one that I trusted to touch my knee! Before the procedure, he drew an illustration of my knee and explained in detail what the problem was. My husband injured his knee a year ago running sprints and is now a patient of Dr. Mamone and will have surgery at the end of this month. We both have complete trust in his ability!

|  You've got to be kidding!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I was referred this this office by Roseville Urgent Care for a fractured right foot. The office Receptionist declined to give me an appointment saying the doctors in the office do NOT treat this kind of injury. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!! I was referred by Sutter Urgent Care... Someone doesn't know their job! Front office staff reflect the doctors who hired them!

|  The BEST bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

I've never met a more caring doctor. He goes to every length to fix whatever is wrong & has a great sense of humor

|  show details
by Mitch Hoffelt on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Mamone is a specialist and a professional. His experience qualifies him for the most difficult procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Mamone to anyone in need of excellent surgical care.

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2009

Mamone is an ass. He feels his time is more valuable than yours. I would not recommend this self-absorbed jackass to anyone.