Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Stephen Himes on Apr 29th, 2015

My appointment was later than scheduled but I was kept informed of the delay. After meeting with him I understood. He spends as much time with a client as necessary to answer questions etc. It was appreciated.

Total Disappointment show details Total Disappointment
Mar 16th, 2015

Dr. Mamone was verbally combative in his interaction with me, curt, rude and seemed angry at someone or something. His office assistant was not much better. From Dr. Mamone's discussions with me it was obvious he had not read my medical chart. I am still puzzled by his interaction with me. I did not know him or met him before this appointment. The discussion was basically one way, his. Asked me what is your problem, and I told him that I was referred to him by my primary care physician for a second opinion before a recommended third surgery by an Orthopedic Surgeon. It went downhill from there. Waited six months to see him -what a waste for him and me. One of the worst, if not worst medical visits I have ever experienced.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Mamone is an awesome doctor. He performed a meniscus repair and chondroplasty to my knee which was previously injury playing sports. I don't really understand the negative reviews on here, I think he is very professional and treated me very well. I had been to 3 other orthopedic surgeons before I found him and he is the only one that I trusted to touch my knee! Before the procedure, he drew an illustration of my knee and explained in detail what the problem was. My husband injured his knee a year ago running sprints and is now a patient of Dr. Mamone and will have surgery at the end of this month. We both have complete trust in his ability!

You've got to be kidding! show details You've got to be kidding!
Oct 11th, 2012

I was referred this this office by Roseville Urgent Care for a fractured right foot. The office Receptionist declined to give me an appointment saying the doctors in the office do NOT treat this kind of injury. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!! I was referred by Sutter Urgent Care... Someone doesn't know their job! Front office staff reflect the doctors who hired them!

The BEST bedside manner show details The BEST bedside manner
Aug 17th, 2011

I've never met a more caring doctor. He goes to every length to fix whatever is wrong & has a great sense of humor

by Mitch Hoffelt on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Mamone is a specialist and a professional. His experience qualifies him for the most difficult procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Mamone to anyone in need of excellent surgical care.

Jan 1st, 2009

Mamone is an ass. He feels his time is more valuable than yours. I would not recommend this self-absorbed jackass to anyone.