A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mancini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mancini
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mancini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancini graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mancini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Mancini MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Mancini practice?
- Dr. James Mancini has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mancini practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.