Addiction Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist, Adolescent Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was very professional as usual

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. Recommend him to everyone. ..

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If not for the help of this program I would be deceased,,,my wife was recently in an accident do to Drugs and alcohol,,, I started treatment and reported to be clean now for 3 yrs! Thanks to the hole team! at dr.malandros office.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro is a great doctor. He has a great staff. His receptionist Judy is very helpful and on point with appointments and prior auths. Love this office

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Greatest Dr, very thorough and helpful.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro has been my personal doctor for over 40 yrs.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Please call in my klonopin perscription to High st. RiteAide

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. He wants to heal and improve the lives of his patients. His staff is also great (Cindy and Judy). Respectfully, A blessed patient

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro is great but his nurse was very unprofessional.She called me back and I gathered my son and our stuff within 30 sec she called someone else back.She said she didnt see me.she saw me but didnt want to wait I guess.very rude and unprofessional

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doc and his staff are very attentive and treated me with dignity and respect every time I have been there ,I would just like to thank them for everything.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Manlandro and his staff are wonderful! I would highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for help with Substance Abuse. The entire staff provides a friendly, professional, and non-judge mental atmosphere. They are like a second family!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Manlandro and staff are very caring and dedicated to the patients. They listen and address all of your concerns. They are always busy but not to busy to take the time you need with them!

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor in the world!!! An awesome duffer as well!

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as always,my visit was was very good and all my concerns were addressed. I would always recommend these services to anyone. if it were not for dr. manlandro, I probably would,nt be here today

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro made me feel comfortable and I left smiling. I could tell he really cares and knows what hes doing. I look forward to having him as my doctor. Everyone from his secretary at the front desk to all his nurses were helpful.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro is great! His staff is very nice as well.. probably the best bed side manner I've ever seen. Definitely recommend

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Manlandro and his staff! Very courteous and professional staff members. They all go out of their way to help you with whatever problem you may be experiencing, no matter how busy they may be at the moment! Thank you Dr. Manlandro and staff!!!!

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, Dr.Manlandro and his staff were very respectable towards me.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro understands the complexity involved with medication assisted treatment. I was having some side effects and he helped put my mind at ease.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Manlandro and the Staff are more than just my doctor, they are very much apart of my well being, health and strength. THe Staff is always willing to help and listen, and I never feel rushed during my office visits.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

o its always a pleasure to see my doctor james malandro

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly staff and dr,always listens to my concerns and try's to help any way he can,I'm very lucky to have him as my dr.