A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Manley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Manley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Manley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Manley practice?
- Dr. James Manley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Manley practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.