A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Manley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Manley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Manley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Manley practice?
- Dr. James Manley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Manley practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.