A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mantone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mantone is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mantone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mantone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dakota Plains Surgical Center Llp
- Sanford Medical Center Aberdeen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keith Mantone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Mantone practice?
- Dr. James Mantone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mantone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aberdeen, SD.
See Aberdeen Surgeons.