Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Doctor was a no-show  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2013

After waiting over two hours past my appointment time, staff informed me Dr M had departed the office 1/2 hour earlier. No explanation was offered as to why he did this.

Nov 10th, 2012

would not recommend for serious problems/

|  A Great Man  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

My 5 year old son broke his arm. Even though Dr. Manzanares was not our doctor, he found out our son needed help or would be transferred to a children's hospital over an hour away. He postponed a scheduled surgery, and took on our son and repaired his arm. He was there for all the follow up and my son has complete and full use of his arm. Dr. Manzanares made the best out of our terrible situation and we are eternally grateful for his going above and beyond. He is the best doctor I've ever had the opportunity to see.

Feb 28th, 2012

Very nice doctor, he is out for the patient to help not the insurance

Jun 26th, 2011

When my son broke his arm on a camping trip Dr M was there and for the 6 months of follow ups and casts. Today he has a full functioning arm because of him! We miss him here in MN!

|  Butcher  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

I went to Dr. Manzanares who said I needed a 9 level fusion from my middle neck to the upper back. He put in the wrong size screws, failed to give proper physical therapy directions both contributing to a shattered 4th vertebrae and another operation. Where he failed to put a screw into the hardware the hardware broke causing yet another operation this time by someone who knows what they are doing. I an in unrelenting pain. Now I am down to needing a wheelchair to go out 100 feet from my house or ride. Yes ride I can no longer drive. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR.

|  Dr. Manzanares has been a God send.  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2010

I have required three spinal surgeries within the past year, and I can say without any reservations that Dr. Manzanares is by far the best Surgeon I have ever had. His bed side manor and professionalism are unparalleled. He exhibits a care and concern for his patients which I feel is so often lacking today in the medical field. I can honestly say, that not only would I recommended him, but If I were to ever need another orthopedist, he without any question would be the one! Thanks Dr. M for all you have done! C.H.

by A. Parnell on Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Manzanares is an exceptional doctor and takes time with his patients. I never felt that there was an appointment before or after me...he and his staff are always prompt, professional, and curtious. He and his PA make you feel like a human being and that's why I have recommended him to many people since my surgery. Thanks for the second chance at life doc!

|  The best doctor I have ever had.  |  show details
by S. PULLEN on Oct 1st, 2008

I have had multiple complications with my back. I have been here locally, gone as far as Texas for surgery, and am very grateful that this doctor is here. He has given back my life with his care and dedication. Bedside manner is more than you could ever expect from a busy doctor. A local prominent doctor was unwilling to operate, explaining to me "the pain would not kill me". Dr. Manzanares knew that it was killing me mentally. Thanks Doc, you are the best!!!