Overall Review

3.9

May 5th, 2015
Very courteous and willing to take time to listen. His drs. assistant is very helpful.

February 4th, 2015
Dr. Marcin and his staff were very thorough, professional and yet extremely kind. They exemplify what medicine should be.

May 4th, 2009
After seeing Dr. Marcin while I was in the hospital, I decided to see him as my pulmonologist. I waited two months for my first appointment. I drove one hour to his office in Heritage, PA. There was construction along the way and I got a little turned around. I had never been to Hermitage before. I arrive 7 minutes late and sincerely apologized. After consulting with Dr. Marcin, the receptionist told me that I would have to reschedule. I explained that I had traveled over one hour and that I was very sorry. She consulted with him again and said she was sorry but I would have to reschedule. He refused to see me because I was a few minutes late. I am a person who is almost never late to any appointment. However, I do feel that a doctor should be a little flexible if a patient has travelled a long distance to see him for the first time. Seven minutes is not a great deal of time.I will not be rescheduling. I will find a better doctor.