- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Maresh
Dr. James Maresh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN, with other offices in Lafayette, IN and Lafayette, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Maresh is affiliated with IU Health Arnett, Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical and Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp. He speaks English.
Dr. James Maresh has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...