A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Marino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Marino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Marino practice?
- Dr. James Marino has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Marino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Santee Orthopedic Surgeons.