A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Marino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Marino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Marino practice?
- Dr. James Marino has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Marino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Santee Surgeons.