Dr. James Mark MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Geneva, NY

no change

August 31st, 2016
The Best
Dr Mark gives you the unvarnished truth be it good, bad or ugly but he does so with great empathy for his patients. He found and fixed a major mistake made by another hospital group on my daughters knee from a dancing injury with amazing results. He has repaired both knees I sustained and will be repairing a shoulder injury soon. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is simply the best.

October 2nd, 2011
Very Unprofessional
I have been experiencing pain around my elbow and forearm for four months. I have gone through multiple treatments and therapy for tennis elbbow and tricep tendonitis. Dr. Mark is not my normal ortho.(I have been seeing another doctor in the same practice) but got to experience his lack of kindness when i called on a saturday because I was begining to have a burning sensation near my elbow that traveled down to my fingers. I began to go over with him what had been going on to get him up to speed on the past couple of months. I no sooner started speaking before I got cut off and reminded that it was SATURDAY and there was nothing he could do and continued to tell me that it was a waste of time to go to the ER. I can only assume he was given some history by the receptionist. For him to tell me not to go to the ER would be fine if he knew why I was calling. I was only concerned that something else was going on. I have an appointment with my normal ortho on wednesday to go over the MRI to discuss if there is an option for surgey, you can bet I will be putting a formal complaint in. All I have to say is , IF YOU CANT HANDLE BEING CALLED ON A SATURDAY BY A PATIENT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG FIELD.