Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Markmann
Dr. James Markmann, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Burlington, VT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Markmann is affiliated with Lakes Region General Hospital, Cambridge Hospital and SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center. Dr. Markmann has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Markmann has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. James Markmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Ronald Tompkins
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jonathan Friedstat
Plastic Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9