Learn more about Dr. James Markmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Markmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Markmann, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Markmann MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Markmann practice?
- Dr. James Markmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Markmann practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Boston Surgeons.