A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marlys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marlys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marlys graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Marlys has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter Marlys MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Marlys practice?
- Dr. James Marlys has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Marlys practices Internal Medicine near Point Pleasant Boro, NJ.