A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marmora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marmora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marmora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmora graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marmora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marmora MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Marmora practice?
- Dr. James Marmora has 1 office location.
Dr. James Marmora practices Family Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.