Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Great doctor

June 2nd, 2016
Superb physician
He is a superb physician, and I ought to know (I am a physician). He is very thorough, compassionate, and professional! Highly recommend him to my own patients!

April 23rd, 2012
Recommended!
Not often that I would even care to take the time to rate a doctor online but I highly recommend Dr. Marnock to all friends and family. He listened to me when several others had not. Was able to accurately diagnose me and effectively treat me and was honest and upfront.Highly recommended!

March 7th, 2011
molly headrick
staff(nurse) rude...had to wait an hour for my visit..then doc hurried the visit! would not recommend!

September 20th, 2010
Dr. Marnock has always given my family wonderful care. He is knowledgable, caring and able to put things in perspective. I've called his office on several occassions to get prompt, courteous and mindful advice from he and his staff. He is a doctor who cares about his patients. He treated my 16 year old daughter when she had bells palsy. It was his words of wisdom and encouragement that enabled her to deal with this trauma so well. I feel lucky to have him as our family doc.

July 1st, 2010
PATIENT
Dr. Marnock is just in practice for the money!! He orders entirely too much lab work! Seems like I was getting labs every week with no reason!

July 28th, 2009
our ex-family physician
before we moved away to florida,Dr Marnock was our family physician for a number of years.honestly in this age of 'MEDICAL MINEFIELDS'and every sort of health care complaint's imaginable.DR Marnock,is exactly what a health care provider should be! extremely competent,caring,no nonsense,but with good humor thrown in.honest and serious about what he does.our family misses him greatly and we have a decent doctor now,but i would trade him in a heartbeat ! to have Dr Marnock' again.his nurses and staff are also top notch! if you want a very understanding and competent doctor(and who doesnt?) look no further.he has a good personality and bedside manner.