A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marotta, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marotta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marotta graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marotta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Catherine`s Hospital NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher Marotta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. James C. Marotta practice?
- Dr. James Marotta has 1 office location.
Dr. James Marotta practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Otolaryngologists, Smithtown Surgeons, and Smithtown Plastic Surgeons.