Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 26th, 2015

Always takes time to explain everthing he is doing, Always a wonderful experience. Ann Marie was wonderful.

May 24th, 2015

Always a great expierence when coming to this office. From the receptionist's to all the staff... Met Kelly for the first time. She was fabulous!! She gave me botox injection.. Never felt a thing.. Had lots of patience and very professional.. Thank you all for being so kind. .

May 23rd, 2015

Everyone in this office is very nice. I am happy with the results and will return again.

May 21st, 2015

Dr Marotta and his staff are exceptional in the field of facial services and plastic surgery. Everyone is extremely knowledgable, warm and professional! His office is extremely compfortable and immediately puts you at ease. I highly recommend this office for extraordinary results and the assurance that your decision to come here was the best one!

May 20th, 2015

In the process of completing my hair removal laser treatments for my lower legs. Love the results and txs are almost painless. AnnMarie is great at putting you at ease and is very knowledgeable about the process! Planning to do my upper legs next!

May 19th, 2015

Dr. Marotta and his staff are patient, thorough in their explanations and very kind. I am very pleased with the results of my Juvederm and Botox. I highly recommend Dr. Marotta and staff for all cosmetic needs.

May 16th, 2015

I am very happy I joined the healthy skin club! I just had my first treatment today. Heidi went over my skin care and my skin feels and looks terrific. Looking forward to my next treatment!!!

May 13th, 2015

I am always very happy with my results at Marotta Facial Plastic Surgery. The chemical peel is refreshing and gentle!

May 10th, 2015

Love getting laser on my arms at Dr. Marotta's office. The nurses are great and I always look forward to my next appointment.

May 8th, 2015

What a wonderful experience! Everyone is so friendly and professional. Joining the healthy skin club was the best thing I have ever done. The results are spectacular.

Customer for life show details Customer for life
May 7th, 2015

Love the entire staff!! Always helpful. The monthly skin club is amazing. Dr.Marotta and he is team are the best! Customer for life.

May 6th, 2015

Dr Marotta and his staff are exceptional. Their office is run with professionalism providing courteous service and attention to their patients.

Apr 29th, 2015

Very sensitive and caring staff. I was always made to feel very comfortable and at ease.

Apr 28th, 2015

Another excellent experience, had filler and came back for follow up. Dr. Marotta agreed i needed a little touch up and therefore I had another great experience. He is gentle, warm and makes it a pleasant experience!!! 7 young woman one prettier than the other all very helpful!!

Apr 27th, 2015

Dr Marotta has become my 'go to' plastic surgeon.. He is a perfectionist and skilled in injectables.. You have a kind caring courteous staff to assist you at your visit.

Apr 26th, 2015

My experiences with Dr Marotta have always been positive. He always gives me his full attention and honest advice. I have inquired about many procedures i was thinking about doing and he is always honest and tells me what i do not need. Most of all, his results are always consistent and beautiful.

Complete Facial Rejuvenation show details Complete Facial Rejuvenation
Apr 21st, 2015

I found my expierence with Dr marotta and his staff to be very satisfying . His level of expertise and meticulous attention to every detail is very comforting, as a healthcare professional myself I highly recommend Dr Marrota and his staff .

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
Apr 21st, 2015

My daughter had a great experience with Dr. Marotta and his staff. They answered all of our questions, addressed our concerns and made us feel comfortable with the procedure.

Apr 20th, 2015

Love love love everyone here!!! I would write a book about how thrilled I am with the results and the staff and of course, Dr Marotta.

Life Changing show details Life Changing
Apr 19th, 2015

I had my nose surgery in July and I could not be happier with my results. The staff made me feel comfortable and safe and they were all very nice. Dr. Marotta did an amazing job, I love how I look now. He was very patient and kind, I would highly reccomend Dr. Marotta to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.

Healthy Skin Club Member show details Healthy Skin Club Member
Apr 18th, 2015

Dr. Marotta's surgical skills have made me a new person! Not only do I physically look so much more rested and younger, but I feel more confident in how I look! He and his staff are so caring and reassuring! THE place to go for anyone considering surgery or facial skin care!

Apr 17th, 2015

This was my fourth Laser Genesis treatment. The procedure is painless and relaxing. My skin looks radiant and, as an added bonus, I noticed that my migraine headaches have improved over the past six weeks!

Apr 15th, 2015

I could not be happier with the results of my lower facelift, fat injection and CO2 Laser Resurfacing. I look and feel great.

Apr 13th, 2015

I came in for my PCA facial and my skin feels great! I felt very informed about what to expect and as always the staff was fabulous.

Apr 6th, 2015

What a wonderful experience Morgan had with her surgery for her nose. Dr. Marotta and the nurses were so skilled and gentle. We are so happy with Morgans results. Thank you so much Valerie L.

Apr 3rd, 2015

Another great experience at Dr. Marotta's office! The staff is always kind and accommodating and Dr. Marotta puts you at ease. I will definitely be returning for another Botox treatment.

Apr 2nd, 2015

My experience with Dr Marotta and his staff was just amazing!!! I was scared about my surgery and they were so great calming me done. I look and great great!!! Dr Marotta is an awesome Doctor and also very kind and caring.

Mar 30th, 2015

excellent.

Mar 29th, 2015

I had a face procedure done 10 days ago, fat injections and a lower eyelid lift. Dr marotta is an artist for sure! I look soooo amazing! Thank you dr. Marotta and staff, you are so caring. Thank you heidi, for taking care of my skin, and encouraging me to do this procedure.

Mar 28th, 2015

dr marotta and his staff have been excellent to me and have met my needs every step of the way. Even when I have had to come in for anything concerning my procedure. Ive been met with the utmost hospitality. Great work and highly recommended.

Mar 27th, 2015

I am absolutely thrilled with the results. The entire experience was wonderful. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Marotta. He is an amazing doctor. The staff were caring and professional. Thank you for taking such care of me. SUZANNE.

Mar 26th, 2015

Dr, Marotta has the best staff ever! I have nothing but great experiences every time I am here.

Mar 25th, 2015

I am happy with results obtained by Dr Marotta. I could not have expected better results, with the best being that no one tells me I look tired now.

Mar 23rd, 2015

All the staff at Dr Marotta's were wonderful throughout the whole procedure process. They are true professionals and are warm and caring. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and would recommend it to all my friends.

Mar 21st, 2015

Mini Face Lift Dr. Marotta and his team were terrific from the moment I walked into their office. My procedure went flawless and i was trilled with the results!

Resytlane LIPS show details Resytlane LIPS
Mar 19th, 2015

Dr marotta and staff are great. I am happy with the results of my lip enhancement. The end result was far better than expected. I will definitely recommend Marotta Plastic Surgery to all my family, friends and contacts.

Mar 14th, 2015

I am so pleased with my results. Dr. Marotta took 10 years off of my face almost overnight. He and his staff are wonderful, professional and so helpful.

Injectables show details Injectables
Mar 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Marotta and his staff ! They always make you feel special and the results I get are amazing ! I would highly reccommend anyone to come here and cannot wait to see his new office !

Mar 9th, 2015

Staff are extremely professional and very polite. It makes the experience much more rewarding and comforting. I am very pleased with my results and excited about other rejuvenating procedures.

Mar 5th, 2015

The staff at Marotta Facial Plastic Surgery exceeds all expectations. In particular Kelly is extremely kind and compassionate. She really listens to my concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to this practice. A true gem!

by Diane on Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Marotta and his staff are always a pleasure to work with and my results are incredible!

Ultherapy show details Ultherapy
by Louise on Oct 8th, 2013

The Staff at Dr. Marotta's were so pleasant and friendly throughout my procedure, Dr. Marotta came in to see how I was coming along, He is so very professional and yet very caring and listens to what your concerns are. Wonderful bedside manner ,Thanks Dr.Marotta and staff for helping me become more self confident!!!!!

Positive Experience show details Positive Experience
by Kathleen A on Sep 5th, 2013

Positive experience from beginning to finish. Excellent results, Every step was taken to insure my input into every detail with step-by-step information by attending staff, as well as Dr. Marotta. As a result, most of my anxiety was alleviated.

Exceptional plastic surgeon with great staff show details Exceptional plastic surgeon with great staff
by Cathy D. on Mar 6th, 2013

I have had various injectables done by Dr. Marotta with great results. Recently a had a growth on my face that needed a biopsy and scarring (as well as possible malignancy) was a real concern. I would not let an in-network dermotologist do it, but instead went to Dr. Marrota who was not in my plan. He did the biopsy, and I have absolutely NO scar. In addition, he charged me only $200 for the procedure! He is an exceptionally talented surgeon, who is caring and compassionate. His staff has the same values as he does--they make you feel comfortable right from the start. I highly recommend this excellent doctor.

Patient show details Patient
by SS on Feb 26th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Marotta. He is personable, patient, highly attentive and very knowledgeable. I can say the same for his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Marotta. He is the BEST!!

Great Dr and Office Staff show details Great Dr and Office Staff
by Janet Dillon-Kowalczyk on Jan 30th, 2013

There are many Dr's that fail to explain and take the necessary time to properly explain the procedure that is being done. Well that isnt the case at Dr.Marrotta's office. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by friendly staff who are always willing to help and answer any questions you may have. When you see Dr.Marrotta, his friendly and down to earth personality put any patient at ease. He is so friendly and knowledgable. He takes his time and explains everything, and you never feel rushed..I enjoy going to his office even if it is 45 min away from where I live.The environment is very soothing and private. I also enjoy the different promotions that are offered. I highly recommend Dr.Marrotta and his friendly staff.

Patient show details Patient
by Patricia c on Jan 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Marotta and his staff! So professional and caring!

Sep 14th, 2012

My experience at Dr. Marottas office was exceptional. I am very pleased with my results and know that I was in the hands of a very skilled surgeon. I would recommend this doctor for anyone that needs any reconstructive nose surgery because he truly can correct past trauma to the nose and make everything look so natural. Thank you Dr Marotta, you truly are the best at what you do!

Sep 13th, 2012

Dr Marotta gave me back my youthful face. I look very natural, which was very important to me. I was very depressed about my face . Now I am so happy and my confidence has been restored. The staff is awesome !

Aug 23rd, 2012

I love my injectables! I look natural and feel like I look more relaxed. Dr. Marotta is very gentle and the staff is great. I like that they explained so much to me about what I was having done. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. I couldn't be happier!

Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr Marotta is emently skilled in his profession as a cosmetic facial plastic surgeon. On march 27th I had an upper blepharoplasty, he was attentitive, compassionate, and exhibited great patience. I was thoroughly pleased with the whole process. His staff was extremely competent, and provided patience and interest in me. My wife will also be having a procedure with dr. Marotta.

Aug 23rd, 2012

I went to Dr. Marotta for my first Botox treatment. Let me just say that I Love Dr. Marotta!! I will never stop talking about and spreading the cheer for Dr. Marotta. His office was welcoming and the staff made me feel like part of the family. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better results.

Aug 20th, 2012

The entire staff is very knowledgable, compassionate, and helpful. This made my experience an exceptional one. Dr.Marotta is an excellent, diverse surgeon that made me feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. I would highly recommend him to be the surgeon of choice.

Aug 20th, 2012

Friendly, knowledgeable staff provided a pleasant experience. Dr.Marotta is a gifted and compassionate surgeon. I am so fortunate to have found him, and I could not be happier with my result. Thank you!

Aug 20th, 2012

Dear Dr. Marotta and staff, It's been five months since I had a Mini Facelift and I could not be happier with the results. I look ten years younger. I would like to thank you and your staff for your impeccable work. After three consultations with different physicians I made my decision based on your credentials and by the way I was treated by your staff from the first contact with your office. I needed some questions answered before I undertook the three hour drive to your office and they were very accommodating. Dr. Marotta, you are an exceptionally gifted surgeon/artist and your fees are reasonable. I would recommend you to anyone.

Aug 20th, 2012

I had Total FX done and could not be happier with my skin. The care and service provided my Dr. Marottamd and staff was exemplary. If you are looking for a facial plastic surgeon, look no further. I would only trust my face to Dr. Marotta!

LOOK NO FURTHER - BEST SURGEON! show details LOOK NO FURTHER - BEST SURGEON!
Feb 1st, 2012

I have found the best plastic surgeon in Dr. Marotta. Not only is he a specialist in the face (board certified face doctor and not a general plastic surgeon or body doc) but he's also a very talented surgeon. The bump on my otherwise nice nose bothered me all of my life. After researching many different doctors on LI and in NYC and going on several consultations, I decided on Dr. Marotta to finally fix my nose. I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Marotta a little over 2 years ago and was thrilled with the results. He did such a beautiful, natural job that my sister had him do her nose too and it came out just as great. The interesting thing is that he sculpted a nose that fit each of our faces. He truly tailored each surgery to our individual needs. This past year I also had a mid face lift with Dr. Marotta to eliminate my drooping cheek and the hollow under my eyes. I just went in for my 1 year follow-up and I am thrilled with the results! I look so good and young but I still look like me! Everyone asks me what I did and I refer them to Dr. Marotta. My whole office is going there now it seems. My sister goes to Dr. Marotta for Botox and he does an amazing job because she doesn't look frozen or expressionless. Dr. Marotta is clearly an expert at what he does. His staff is so kind and they really spend a lot of time with you explaining everything. I can tell you that if you do your research and shop other doctors, there is no better physician for quality of care, kindness of staff, and end result than Dr. Marotta. I live in Nassau County and the drive to Smithtown is not bad. It's worth the trip.

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
Nov 19th, 2011

Dr. Marotta is an extremely talented doctor. He recently performed facial reconstruction surgery following my surgery for skin cancer. He clearly and patiently explained the procedure and made me feel and ease. His staff is compassionate and caring and provided expert care during my surgery procedure. I am extremely pleased with the reconstructions surgery results. Dr. Marotta surpassed my expectations and I am still amazed that a horribly disfiguring cancer removal surgery could be repaired so beautifully by doctor Marotta. Every time I look in the mirror, I am amazed by his skill and talent as a surgeon. Dr. Marotta is tops. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. marotta is the best injector that I have ever gone to. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and is so delightful to talk to. I have told all of my friends, so now everyone comes here ! Would not think of going anywhere else.

Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Marotta was recommended by my friend and he is a very professional,easy to talk to surgeon. He takes the time to answer any questions and throughly explains procedures, what to expect, etc.He is down to earth and the staff is extremely personable and professional.I woill recommend him to my friends, acquaintances and colleagues.

Excellent Doctor with super nice staff show details Excellent Doctor with super nice staff
Feb 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Marotta and his staff. I researched his credentials and he is extremely well-trained. He came highly recommended by several friends (independent of one another) and one of them is a doctor. Dr. Marotta spends time with you and he really listens. You can tell he wants to do what is best for you and he doesn't rush. His staff is incredibly nice and are knowledgeable about the procedures he offers, so you can talk with them after seeing the doctor if you have more questions (which I did). My sister and my mom now go to him as well. I'm so glad I found such a skilled doctor so close to home!

Great Dr. & stafff show details Great Dr. & stafff
Oct 21st, 2009

Very nice and caring. Knows his stuff and his staff are very nice.