James C Marotta, MD
Video profile
895 West Jericho Turnpike
Smithtown, NY 11787
(631) 982-2022
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Diane on Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Marotta and his staff are always a pleasure to work with and my results are incredible!

|  Ultherapy  |  show details
by Louise on Oct 8th, 2013

The Staff at Dr. Marotta's were so pleasant and friendly throughout my procedure, Dr. Marotta came in to see how I was coming along, He is so very professional and yet very caring and listens to what your concerns are. Wonderful bedside manner ,Thanks Dr.Marotta and staff for helping me become more self confident!!!!!

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
by Kathleen A on Sep 5th, 2013

Positive experience from beginning to finish. Excellent results, Every step was taken to insure my input into every detail with step-by-step information by attending staff, as well as Dr. Marotta. As a result, most of my anxiety was alleviated.

|  Exceptional plastic surgeon with great staff  |  show details
by Cathy D. on Mar 6th, 2013

I have had various injectables done by Dr. Marotta with great results. Recently a had a growth on my face that needed a biopsy and scarring (as well as possible malignancy) was a real concern. I would not let an in-network dermotologist do it, but instead went to Dr. Marrota who was not in my plan. He did the biopsy, and I have absolutely NO scar. In addition, he charged me only $200 for the procedure! He is an exceptionally talented surgeon, who is caring and compassionate. His staff has the same values as he does--they make you feel comfortable right from the start. I highly recommend this excellent doctor.

|  Patient  |  show details
by SS on Feb 26th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Marotta. He is personable, patient, highly attentive and very knowledgeable. I can say the same for his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Marotta. He is the BEST!!

|  Great Dr and Office Staff  |  show details
by Janet Dillon-Kowalczyk on Jan 30th, 2013

There are many Dr's that fail to explain and take the necessary time to properly explain the procedure that is being done. Well that isnt the case at Dr.Marrotta's office. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by friendly staff who are always willing to help and answer any questions you may have. When you see Dr.Marrotta, his friendly and down to earth personality put any patient at ease. He is so friendly and knowledgable. He takes his time and explains everything, and you never feel rushed..I enjoy going to his office even if it is 45 min away from where I live.The environment is very soothing and private. I also enjoy the different promotions that are offered. I highly recommend Dr.Marrotta and his friendly staff.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Patricia c on Jan 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Marotta and his staff! So professional and caring!

Sep 14th, 2012

My experience at Dr. Marottas office was exceptional. I am very pleased with my results and know that I was in the hands of a very skilled surgeon. I would recommend this doctor for anyone that needs any reconstructive nose surgery because he truly can correct past trauma to the nose and make everything look so natural. Thank you Dr Marotta, you truly are the best at what you do!

Sep 13th, 2012

Dr Marotta gave me back my youthful face. I look very natural, which was very important to me. I was very depressed about my face . Now I am so happy and my confidence has been restored. The staff is awesome !

Aug 23rd, 2012

I love my injectables! I look natural and feel like I look more relaxed. Dr. Marotta is very gentle and the staff is great. I like that they explained so much to me about what I was having done. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. I couldn't be happier!

Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr Marotta is emently skilled in his profession as a cosmetic facial plastic surgeon. On march 27th I had an upper blepharoplasty, he was attentitive, compassionate, and exhibited great patience. I was thoroughly pleased with the whole process. His staff was extremely competent, and provided patience and interest in me. My wife will also be having a procedure with dr. Marotta.

Aug 23rd, 2012

I went to Dr. Marotta for my first Botox treatment. Let me just say that I Love Dr. Marotta!! I will never stop talking about and spreading the cheer for Dr. Marotta. His office was welcoming and the staff made me feel like part of the family. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better results.

Aug 20th, 2012

The entire staff is very knowledgable, compassionate, and helpful. This made my experience an exceptional one. Dr.Marotta is an excellent, diverse surgeon that made me feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. I would highly recommend him to be the surgeon of choice.

Aug 20th, 2012

Friendly, knowledgeable staff provided a pleasant experience. Dr.Marotta is a gifted and compassionate surgeon. I am so fortunate to have found him, and I could not be happier with my result. Thank you!

Aug 20th, 2012

Dear Dr. Marotta and staff, It's been five months since I had a Mini Facelift and I could not be happier with the results. I look ten years younger. I would like to thank you and your staff for your impeccable work. After three consultations with different physicians I made my decision based on your credentials and by the way I was treated by your staff from the first contact with your office. I needed some questions answered before I undertook the three hour drive to your office and they were very accommodating. Dr. Marotta, you are an exceptionally gifted surgeon/artist and your fees are reasonable. I would recommend you to anyone.

Aug 20th, 2012

I had Total FX done and could not be happier with my skin. The care and service provided my Dr. Marottamd and staff was exemplary. If you are looking for a facial plastic surgeon, look no further. I would only trust my face to Dr. Marotta!

|  LOOK NO FURTHER - BEST SURGEON!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

I have found the best plastic surgeon in Dr. Marotta. Not only is he a specialist in the face (board certified face doctor and not a general plastic surgeon or body doc) but he's also a very talented surgeon. The bump on my otherwise nice nose bothered me all of my life. After researching many different doctors on LI and in NYC and going on several consultations, I decided on Dr. Marotta to finally fix my nose. I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Marotta a little over 2 years ago and was thrilled with the results. He did such a beautiful, natural job that my sister had him do her nose too and it came out just as great. The interesting thing is that he sculpted a nose that fit each of our faces. He truly tailored each surgery to our individual needs. This past year I also had a mid face lift with Dr. Marotta to eliminate my drooping cheek and the hollow under my eyes. I just went in for my 1 year follow-up and I am thrilled with the results! I look so good and young but I still look like me! Everyone asks me what I did and I refer them to Dr. Marotta. My whole office is going there now it seems. My sister goes to Dr. Marotta for Botox and he does an amazing job because she doesn't look frozen or expressionless. Dr. Marotta is clearly an expert at what he does. His staff is so kind and they really spend a lot of time with you explaining everything. I can tell you that if you do your research and shop other doctors, there is no better physician for quality of care, kindness of staff, and end result than Dr. Marotta. I live in Nassau County and the drive to Smithtown is not bad. It's worth the trip.

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

Dr. Marotta is an extremely talented doctor. He recently performed facial reconstruction surgery following my surgery for skin cancer. He clearly and patiently explained the procedure and made me feel and ease. His staff is compassionate and caring and provided expert care during my surgery procedure. I am extremely pleased with the reconstructions surgery results. Dr. Marotta surpassed my expectations and I am still amazed that a horribly disfiguring cancer removal surgery could be repaired so beautifully by doctor Marotta. Every time I look in the mirror, I am amazed by his skill and talent as a surgeon. Dr. Marotta is tops. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. marotta is the best injector that I have ever gone to. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and is so delightful to talk to. I have told all of my friends, so now everyone comes here ! Would not think of going anywhere else.

Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Marotta was recommended by my friend and he is a very professional,easy to talk to surgeon. He takes the time to answer any questions and throughly explains procedures, what to expect, etc.He is down to earth and the staff is extremely personable and professional.I woill recommend him to my friends, acquaintances and colleagues.

|  Excellent Doctor with super nice staff  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Marotta and his staff. I researched his credentials and he is extremely well-trained. He came highly recommended by several friends (independent of one another) and one of them is a doctor. Dr. Marotta spends time with you and he really listens. You can tell he wants to do what is best for you and he doesn't rush. His staff is incredibly nice and are knowledgeable about the procedures he offers, so you can talk with them after seeing the doctor if you have more questions (which I did). My sister and my mom now go to him as well. I'm so glad I found such a skilled doctor so close to home!

|  Great Dr. & stafff  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

Very nice and caring. Knows his stuff and his staff are very nice.