Dr. James Marotz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Marotz?

January 2nd, 2016

A very good Doctor. He is effective, if only his patients like me were as diligent as he is......PS he picked two associate doctors to be part of his group,good.good job. Thanks

December 8th, 2015

Insulting to have to tolerate hearing his personal political beliefs while being treated. Totally unprofessional.

August 24th, 2015

I had back pain for 1 year, and after two visits it was gone.

May 9th, 2014

Comprehensive exam and explaination

Dr Marotz takes the time to examine and listen to the patient. He also takes time to explain your results and next steps. Due to the time he takes with his patients, expect to sit in the waiting room waiting for him. I have seen him 3 times. Each time, he was 30-45 minutes past my set appointment time. I was impressed that he took the time to read my case file before may initial appointment. He is worth the wait!

May 11th, 2012

The Very Best

I have been seeing Dr. Marotz for over 20 years and I cannot express enough how he had straighten out the damaged caused by prior chiropractors and orthopedics after a car accident. I walked in with a stiff neck and a limp. One leg was 1 1/4" shorter. I walked out being able to turn my neck and both legs were the same. I had suffer over a year with pain that was needless. Since then he has found numerous problems before they were serious, ovary tumor, narcolepcy before anyone else knew, keeps up on my blood test and caught my cholestrol, and a kidney stone when it was in a serious spot. He has a great office staff and lab right there that saves time. I will not make any medical decisions without his advice. He has not stir me wrong and I can honestly say he probable saved my life on more then a couple of occassions. God bless doctors like Dr. Marotz and his staff.

April 13th, 2009

Every doctor should be this good!

I've been seeing Dr. Marotz since his first year in practice. I've survived two major accidents that have left me in cronic pain. His no-nonsense approach to pain management, as well as his incredible bedside manner, has kept me comfortable, confident and knowledgable about my limitations and options. When I ruptured a disc almost 2 decades ago, he tried every option and approach before we finally had to surrender to surgery. He has a terrific balance of practical medicine paired with old-fashioned spinal adjustments & common-sense physical therapy. Doctors of this caliber don't come around very often. He is a true "healer". Thanks, Doc!

July 24th, 2008

Superb!!!!!

I have seen Dr Marotz when my back is at it's worst, he was the only one to accurately find the cause of the problem, diagnose and treat the situation. Always willing to manipulate my back on a as needed basis. Kudos to Dr Marotz!!!

April 3rd, 2017