Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Marquardt
Dr. James Marquardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midlothian, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Marquardt is affiliated with BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center, Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital and Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. James Marquardt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Marquardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.
Dr. Christine Cimo Hemphill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Midlothian, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Jill Zackrisson
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Midlothian, VA 0 mi7
Dr. Malcolm Howell
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Midlothian, VA 0 mi33