A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Marsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clay Marsh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Marsh practice?
- Dr. James Marsh has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Marsh practices Radiation Oncology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City Oncologists.