A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Martel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benjamin Martel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Martel practice?
- Dr. James Martel has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Martel practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists.