Learn more about Dr. James Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Martel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Martel practice?
- Dr. James Martel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martel practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists.