Learn more about Dr. James Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Martel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Martel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Martel practice?
- Dr. James Martel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martel practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Ophthalmologists.