A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martenson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martenson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Patient Care
- Radiation Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martenson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Martenson MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Martenson practice?
- Dr. James Martenson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martenson practices Therapeutic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.