A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martenson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Patient Care
- Radiation Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martenson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Martenson MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Martenson practice?
- Dr. James Martenson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martenson practices Therapeutic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.