Learn more about Dr. James Martenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martenson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Patient Care
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martenson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Martenson practice?
Dr. James Martenson practices Therapeutic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.