A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martino
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martino graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Martino MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James V. Martino practice?
- Dr. James Martino has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martino practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Pulmonologists.