A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marx is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marx, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marx has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian Marx DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Marx practice?
- Dr. James Marx has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Marx practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.