A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mastromatteo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mastromatteo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mastromatteo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastromatteo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mastromatteo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Mastromatteo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Mastromatteo practice?
- Dr. James Mastromatteo has 11 office locations.
Dr. James Mastromatteo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.