Dr. James Matas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Matas?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. James Matas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017

Very happy with the final results

My experience with Dr. Matas was nothing less than five stars from the first consultation through post surgery. I am very happy with the final results and it has totally changed my life for the better. Dr. Matas was thorough in explaining my procedure at the outset so that I completely understood what to expect from start to finish. Barbie is wonderful and attentive.

April 21st, 2017

I hit the jackpot when I met Dr. Matas! After successful weight loss, I decided to have cosmetic surgery on my breasts. Sadly, there were four surgeries prior to the one with Dr. Matas. He got it right! Dr. Matas is sincere, caring and wants you to be the best you can be! have never been so happy with the outcome of my surgery. I am already planning my next corrective surgery and without a doubt, Dr. Matas will perform this procedure as well. Thank you to the staff as well... super pleasant, always on time and very helpful! Thank you Advanced Centre for Plastic Surgery...

April 18th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Matas and his staff. They are courteous, professionall and friendly.

December 12th, 2016

Dr. Matas and his staff are awesome! They are very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. I was so pleased with my experience that I recommend him and even brought my daughter for a consultation. Dr. Matas never seems rushed during my appointments he takes to listen and offers his sound professional judgement and recommendations.

November 10th, 2016

Love my results

The only regret I have about my surgery is...its that I'd done it sooner! Dr. Matas and his staff were wonderful to me by answering all my questions and making me feel at ease about my procedure whereas other surgeons treat you like another number in the crowd. If I ever want another procedure done, I'm going back to Dr. Matas and his staff because I trust them. You won't regret it :)

October 19th, 2016

Wonderful

Dr Matas & staff are absolutely wonderful. I had a breast lift with Dr. Matas and my result is fantastic and actually exceeded my expectations. His attention to detail, thorough explanation of the procedure and what I could expect following surgery were excellent. He followed me very closely after surgery. His staff are all extremely professional and friendly. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone

October 9th, 2015

Its really hard to come by a doctos like Dr Matas nowadays. He is professional, thoroughly accredited, has the proper credentials and really cares about his patients. I consulted with several surgeons until I met him. I have also had previous plastic surgeries with top doctors in Miami, and he is by far my favorite. I am so happy with not only the results of his work but his dedication to ensure my recovery was optimal. His staff is friendly and always available. Highly recommend!

April 30th, 2015

Dr. Matas performed a cosmetic procedure for my daughter. Even though she was a little apprehensive about the procedure, Dr. Matas made her feel comfortable and at ease. He spent time asking about her interests and school. I would recommend him without reservation to any of my friends.

February 13th, 2015

Very safe and professional.

Great Staff and the appointments were always on time. Dr. Matas explains everything he's going to be doing and what I should expect in detail. I've done 3 procedures so far and one of them was a male breast reduction. Everything happened as planned. He really knows what he is doing. It's worth it. I would recommend.

March 17th, 2014

excellent!

Dr. Matas performed a breast lift on me. I had visited a few doctors before making my choice. Dr. Matas was extremely precise on what he was going to do and what I could expect my outcome to be. I found him incredibly compassionate, kind and understanding and totally trusted in him. His aftercare was exceptional and my results are amazing. I would certainly recommend him without hesitation and have done to many of my friends. He is an excellent surgeon

February 12th, 2014

SO HAPPY

I couldn't be happier with my results!! I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Matas and have been pleased every time. His attention to detail and explaining everything to me helped so much in keeping me calm. His staff is very friendly and caring. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for an amazing board certified plastic surgeon.

September 15th, 2013

Such a great first consultation

I went in for a consult for 2 procedures. Dr. Matas and his staff spent SO much time with me. I really felt educated when I left his office. I'm really looking forward to my procedures with him! He was extremely nice, patient, knowledgeable, and I'm confident in his decisions.