Overall Review

3.8

October 19th, 2016
Wonderful
Dr Matas & staff are absolutely wonderful. I had a breast lift with Dr. Matas and my result is fantastic and actually exceeded my expectations. His attention to detail, thorough explanation of the procedure and what I could expect following surgery were excellent. He followed me very closely after surgery. His staff are all extremely professional and friendly. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone

October 8th, 2015
Its really hard to come by a doctos like Dr Matas nowadays. He is professional, thoroughly accredited, has the proper credentials and really cares about his patients. I consulted with several surgeons until I met him. I have also had previous plastic surgeries with top doctors in Miami, and he is by far my favorite. I am so happy with not only the results of his work but his dedication to ensure my recovery was optimal. His staff is friendly and always available. Highly recommend!

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Matas performed a cosmetic procedure for my daughter. Even though she was a little apprehensive about the procedure, Dr. Matas made her feel comfortable and at ease. He spent time asking about her interests and school. I would recommend him without reservation to any of my friends.

February 13th, 2015
Very safe and professional.
Great Staff and the appointments were always on time. Dr. Matas explains everything he's going to be doing and what I should expect in detail. I've done 3 procedures so far and one of them was a male breast reduction. Everything happened as planned. He really knows what he is doing. It's worth it. I would recommend.

March 17th, 2014
excellent!
Dr. Matas performed a breast lift on me. I had visited a few doctors before making my choice. Dr. Matas was extremely precise on what he was going to do and what I could expect my outcome to be. I found him incredibly compassionate, kind and understanding and totally trusted in him. His aftercare was exceptional and my results are amazing. I would certainly recommend him without hesitation and have done to many of my friends. He is an excellent surgeon

February 12th, 2014
SO HAPPY
I couldn't be happier with my results!! I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Matas and have been pleased every time. His attention to detail and explaining everything to me helped so much in keeping me calm. His staff is very friendly and caring. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for an amazing board certified plastic surgeon.

September 14th, 2013
Such a great first consultation
I went in for a consult for 2 procedures. Dr. Matas and his staff spent SO much time with me. I really felt educated when I left his office. I'm really looking forward to my procedures with him! He was extremely nice, patient, knowledgeable, and I'm confident in his decisions.

September 10th, 2013
Arrogant and Unprofessional
Bedside manner was night and day when I (male presence) went to the follow ups, and he even got very confrontational when I asked why he was being so vague and rude with me from the second he stepped into the door. Very different from the "loving and caring man" that I was told about.

July 26th, 2013
Zero Stars
Zero stars would be more applicable. The most arrogant, self-absorbed "physician" I have ever met. He was creepy, unprofessional and treated me like an annoyance. Steer clear of this egomaniac and find a real Dr.

August 17th, 2012
great people horrible surgion
I went in almost 4 years ago for lipo. The people there are really nice. But he did a terrible job with the surgery the right side of my stomach is shaped larger than the left evrrythig he go rid of he said wouldnt come back and after having my son it all did. Now I'm taking it off the right way. But the scars are huge and he lies and does a terrible job with lipo I do jot recommend him. I also asked if there was somethig he could do to fix it and said no he wouldn't do anything bc I had moved and didn't make it to my one year check up even though I offered to fly back.

July 25th, 2012
Ruined my body...
I have been regretting my experience with Dr Matas for over 4 years- and thought I should share my story to those thinking of getting lipo with Dr. Matas. First, I was 5'6'' and 115 lbs, I was scheduled to get liposuction on stubborn fat from abdomen and buttock. He ended up doing my stomach, buttock, but also did my back. I have 2 prominent scars in my mid back, that will never go away. When I went for a follow up appointment a year later to see how I could dimenish the scar appearance- I could hear him through the door talking to the nurse. "why did you schedule her!" he told me the only way to help my scars was with coverup make up. I went to a laser treatment center- but scars had no improvement. I got lipo to feel better with my body, but I now have a complex on large scars on my back. Not only was this area not apart of the plan, but make sure the incisions that he cuts are in a discreet place. His demeanor to me throughout the entire process was rude and arrogant. I have never written a bad review on a dr or any service/product. I lose sleep thinking of how much this man ruined my body.

January 19th, 2010
I have had several procedures done by Dr. Matas, all without complications. He treats me as a personl friend as well as a patient and refers me to others when his services are not required.