A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mathewson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mathewson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathewson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathewson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wallace Mathewson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Mathewson practice?
- Dr. James Mathewson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mathewson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Pediatricians and Flagstaff Pediatric Specialists.