A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mathewson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects and Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathewson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathewson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathewson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Mathewson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Mathewson practice?
Dr. James Mathewson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Flagstaff Pediatricians and Flagstaff Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Mathewson, Dr. Jacob Mathewson, Dr. Jacques Mathewson, Dr. Jaime Mathewson