Dr. James Mattax Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mattax Jr?

May 12th, 2014

So knowledgeable

After my GREAT experience with Dr Mattax when I had LASIK, I tell my friends that he is the guy you want to see for LASIK if you want to see!

May 12th, 2014

I can finally see!

Dr. Mattax was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. My vision is now better than it has ever been.

March 19th, 2014

Very few times do you have a doctor that sincerly looks out for your best interest. Dr. Mattax steered me down the right path for my vision needs and what was best for me. I've only got two eyes and i wouldn't trust them to anyone else.

February 16th, 2012

overall very professional and great at his profession. feel very comfortable and trust him

September 14th, 2010

Dr. Mattax carefully considered my information and objectives and presented me with a couple of options. Terrific bedside manner.

July 27th, 2010

I only have the highest praise for Dr. Matax. I was not sure whether I should have lasik surgery to improve my vision and eliminate my need for thick glasses. I was also a little afraid. However, the Staff performing the free consultation explained the procedure to me in depth, answered my million questions and took away any fear I might have had. Their professionalism and caring attitudes made me feel very comfortable going ahead with the procedure which was a great success! I am so happy that I chose Dr.Matax. He explained what he was doing and what to expect every step of the way. After the surgery he patiently let me look out at my family and see how the procedure had already made a huge difference in my sight. His staff before and after the surgery were Great! They sensed my fears and were patient and kind throughout. I would recommend Dr. Matax to anyone thinking of lasik.

July 23rd, 2010

Great Dr. and practice!

Dr. Mattax has seen me a couple of times and is always careful and concerned with my eyecare. His assistants seem very knowledgeable and are friendly. Very professional office.

June 5th, 2009

Dr. Mattax is only interested in getting you out as soon as possible. He's after high dollar procedures and after getting his fee, he doesn't want you around for any followup. My eyes are much worse after catarract surgery. I wish I knew then what I know now about this doctor. On regular visits, he wants you in and out in a hurry, and doesn't spend enough time to discover a problem. By the time the patient can tell him about a problem, he is halfway out the door. If he walks by you in the hallway, he won't look at you and speak. Your eyes are much too important to trust them to this doctor.

February 21st, 2017