A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Matteson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Matteson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Matteson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Matteson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Matteson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Matteson MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Matteson practice?
- Dr. James Matteson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Matteson practices Urology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Sparta Urologists.