Learn more about Dr. James Matteson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Matteson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matteson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Matteson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Matteson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Matteson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matteson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Matteson MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Matteson practice?
- Dr. James Matteson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Matteson practices Urology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Sparta Urologists.