A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mattucci is Excellent. Dr. Mattucci has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mattucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattucci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mattucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Mattucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Mattucci practice?
Dr. James Mattucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Otolaryngology near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons and Kingston Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Mattucci, Dr. Jacob Mattucci, Dr. Jacques Mattucci, Dr. Jaime Mattucci