Learn more about Dr. James Mattucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mattucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattucci
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mattucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattucci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Mattucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mattucci practice?
- Dr. James Mattucci has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mattucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Orthopedic Surgeons.