Learn more about Dr. James Mattucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mattucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattucci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mattucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattucci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Mattucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mattucci practice?
- Dr. James Mattucci has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mattucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Orthopedic Surgeons.