A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mattucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mattucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattucci
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mattucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattucci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mattucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Mattucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Mattucci practice?
- Dr. James Mattucci has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mattucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.