Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Diagnostic Clinic-Longview
2904 N 4th St
Ste 101A
Longview, TX 75605
903-753-4603
Locations and availability (3)

|  never so pleased!  |  show details
by Carrie on May 9th, 2013

Of all the doctors I've ever had experiences with, I have never felt I could trust a doctor so much. Dr. Maudlin is a Godly man who respects life and has a huge heart for people and their health! He cared for me and my babies through two high risk pregnancies. I thank God for having Dr. Mauldin through both. Also, his staff is delightful! I enjoyed each office visit!

Oct 11th, 2011

This may be a wonderful doctor but I'm giving an opinion of the 1 day I saw him. I Asked Dr.. Mauldin to check my hormones and he did not. I had very legitimate reasons for needing them checked & wanted to make sure there wasn't an underlying problem. He was nice and listened to me, but I wish would have tested me for a problem before prescribing three prescriptions!!

Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Mauldin and his entire staff were wonderful to me and my family during the long nine months of waiting. No matter the time of day or week, Dr.Mauldin took all my calls or returned them promptly. He and his staff were so good we decided to use him a second time, this one didn't go so well and I lost our baby. Dr. Mauldin was with me every step of the way, He even was with me when it was his holiday weekend off so that he could perform the procedure himself. There was no surgery that day, but he was there, and he made sure he was there when I woke up. He held my hand and helped to calm my hurt. I have had four children, he delivered one, and I can honestly say that he is the best Doctor, and offered the best care. He and his staff have a special place in our hearts. Many thanks to him and his staff. I would always recommend him and his clinic!!

|  Doc decides to sleep and do his rounds during call  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Left my wife to die while he slept at home.

May 27th, 2011

GODLY MAN & FRIENDLY STAFF!

|  Great OB  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I have been his patinet for 20 yrs. He delivered my two children. He helped me make good decisions about how to take care of myself and my body. He is a Godly Man would recommend to all my family and friends.

Mar 21st, 2011

Received and completed paperwork prior to first visit. Mailed paperwork back to office. Paperwork was lost and had to complete it again. Was referred to another specialist and was told office would schedule follow-up after the consult. Never did until I called back to office several weeks later. Happened again after another follow-up when I was told office would call me in a week but didn't call until four weeks later. Dr. Mauldin seems caring and nice enough but either he, or his office staff, appears to be very disorganized.

Oct 31st, 2010

I very strongly dislike this doctor. He LIED to me during my labor to get me to signoff on a csection that I did NOT need!We later found out that most of the mothers on the maternity floor during my stay were csection patients of his for he EXACT SAME REASON!! Coincidence? We think not! I read the surgery report and almost NOTHING that he scared me with was mentioned. I DO NOT recommend this doctor if you are planning a natural birth...

|  Answer to prayer  |  show details
by Adriana on Sep 10th, 2010

I've been to 2 other drs in this area. Dr. Mauldin was an answer to prayer. Excellent, caring doctor and a kind, Christian man. He took his time to talk to me, ask questions, and answer mine. I never felt rushed, like I have with other drs. Wonderfully attentive and friendly staff in a private office. I feel like family here, not a number on a chart in a large group of drs. Highly recommend!!