Dr. James Mauti Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2013

Best doctor ever

Dr Mauti came as a recommendation from a friend, best thing that ever happened to me, the office and staff are awesome they do everything by the book. The only doctor I ever had who listens to me, never fluffs you off. He has taken great care of my hand and shoulder issues, explains everything in ways you understand, he has built a comfort zone unsurpassed, he's the best in my book.

January 31st, 2013

Is he still practicing?

I thought the courts said he couldn't, practice medicine pending his sentencing?

January 18th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Mauti is a very classy, professional, compassionate guy, I would not change doctors for nothing in the world, he got my son playing basketball again with exercises he recommended, I had a pain in my knee, one shot 4yrs ago I never had that pain again, the office, examining rooms are always clean as well as the bathroom, I have a very good report with the staff.....in my book, he comes highly recommended.

May 28th, 2012

administrative

This Dr. saved my husbands life. My husband was deeply depressed, and couldn't function. Dr. Mauti prescribed medication and he felt the best ever in his life. Highly recommend this doctor. Highly intelligent and easy to talk to.

November 25th, 2011

A touch of Heaven

Dr James Mauti is like no other. He is a class above the rest. Starting from the high tech office, courtesy staff and compassion he bring with him. My family and I know we are in great hands. I recommended him to anyone who wants a true VIP physician. Thank you Dr Mauti for all you do and stay true to you heart. You are appreciated by the people who matter.

September 8th, 2011

risk your health, see this doctor

In all my various doctor visits I have never met a Dr. that made me more want to check into his credentials. I'm not positive that this character actually IS a board certified, Dr. but the lack of professionalism, the lack of throughness and the general filthy appearance of his facility was enough to convince me never to go there again. If you want care by an arrogant physician more concerned with your insurance's ability to pay than actually helping you, then you will be comfortable.In my subsequent investigation, I see he has been convicted of fraud and also on trial for sexual assault. If these are qualities that you want in a physician, then you have found your man.

December 6th, 2010

Excellent primary care physician

Delivers professional service to my dad for his need and well being. He is an outstanding personal doctor who truly cares for his patients.

November 20th, 2010

he is a toucher

January 28th, 2010

The best of the best!

Dr. James Mauti and staff operate a top notch organization that is second to none!

January 13th, 2010

Excellent doctor and staff if you don't mind the wait

June 10th, 2009

Awesome Doctor

March 4th, 2009

EXCELLENT ON DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW UPS.