inactive

James J Mauti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 19th, 2013
Best doctor ever
Dr Mauti came as a recommendation from a friend, best thing that ever happened to me, the office and staff are awesome they do everything by the book. The only doctor I ever had who listens to me, never fluffs you off. He has taken great care of my hand and shoulder issues, explains everything in ways you understand, he has built a comfort zone unsurpassed, he's the best in my book.

January 30th, 2013
Is he still practicing?
I thought the courts said he couldn't, practice medicine pending his sentencing?

January 18th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Mauti is a very classy, professional, compassionate guy, I would not change doctors for nothing in the world, he got my son playing basketball again with exercises he recommended, I had a pain in my knee, one shot 4yrs ago I never had that pain again, the office, examining rooms are always clean as well as the bathroom, I have a very good report with the staff.....in my book, he comes highly recommended.

May 28th, 2012
administrative
This Dr. saved my husbands life. My husband was deeply depressed, and couldn't function. Dr. Mauti prescribed medication and he felt the best ever in his life. Highly recommend this doctor. Highly intelligent and easy to talk to.

November 25th, 2011
A touch of Heaven
Dr James Mauti is like no other. He is a class above the rest. Starting from the high tech office, courtesy staff and compassion he bring with him. My family and I know we are in great hands. I recommended him to anyone who wants a true VIP physician. Thank you Dr Mauti for all you do and stay true to you heart. You are appreciated by the people who matter.

September 8th, 2011
risk your health, see this doctor
In all my various doctor visits I have never met a Dr. that made me more want to check into his credentials. I'm not positive that this character actually IS a board certified, Dr. but the lack of professionalism, the lack of throughness and the general filthy appearance of his facility was enough to convince me never to go there again. If you want care by an arrogant physician more concerned with your insurance's ability to pay than actually helping you, then you will be comfortable.In my subsequent investigation, I see he has been convicted of fraud and also on trial for sexual assault. If these are qualities that you want in a physician, then you have found your man.

December 6th, 2010
Excellent primary care physician
Delivers professional service to my dad for his need and well being. He is an outstanding personal doctor who truly cares for his patients.

January 27th, 2010
The best of the best!
Dr. James Mauti and staff operate a top notch organization that is second to none!

March 4th, 2009
EXCELLENT ON DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW UPS.