inactive

James P Mazgaj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

October 20th, 2015
Very unprofessional and unwilling to listen
From the moment Dr. Mazgai came to greet me, I knew he was a miserable git that was clearly only interested in clients with low IQ's/severe psychotic problems. He seems to have trouble communicating with a well educated female. He REFUSED to take me on as a patient because "he didn't want another doctors problem...." I will be submitting a formal complaint. Because of his unwillingness to refill my medications (for which I provided the bottles for all), I was forced to go to the ER. The ER doctor was adamant that this psychiatrist should be reported. And he will be.

August 13th, 2014
Very good Doctor, He listened and made me and my child feel very comfortable, he also made some really funny jokes.

March 27th, 2014
Very good Doctor. Very informative and helpful, would definitely recommend him for others

July 27th, 2012
Arrogant, argumentative doctor
Very unprofessional, argumemtative, rigid, did not listen, insulting comments. I would never recommend this doctor and do not wish to see him again.