A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mazzulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mazzulla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mazzulla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzulla graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzulla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Mazzulla MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Mazzulla practice?
- Dr. James Mazzulla has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mazzulla practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.