A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mazzulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mazzulla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzulla
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzulla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mazzulla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzulla graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzulla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Mazzulla MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Mazzulla practice?
- Dr. James Mazzulla has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mazzulla practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.