A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mazzulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mazzulla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzulla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzulla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mazzulla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzulla graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzulla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Mazzulla MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Mazzulla practice?
- Dr. James Mazzulla has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mazzulla practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.