A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mc Carthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mc Carthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mc Carthy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Carthy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mc Carthy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Mc Carthy MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Mc Carthy practice?
- Dr. James Mc Carthy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mc Carthy practices Nephrology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Nephrologists.