Dr. James Mc Farland Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 3rd, 2012

best doctor i've ever meet!!

Dr. McFarland, is the best thing that has ever happend to my family. He was devoted to my grandfather when most would have gave up, he did not he worked harder. He was amazing with ny family. I've never seen such a devoted doctor in my life. The thing I loved most was he was a Christian!!!!!! I felt like god had sent us some one from his team to work on my grandfather, and we wouldn't want it any other way. Dr. Mcfarland was flown down here to south west Louisiana, because the normal heart surgeon was on vacation. My final comment is if I ever need heart surgery I will be flying to Indiana to meet this wonderful man!!

Metastatic Melanoma