Dr. James Mcadoo DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017
Walmart makes better botox
Do NOT waste your money here. I won't make false claims because it's unethical, but I'm nearly sure he waters down his botox with saline. I had been going to Chicago for botox and I always saw the great effects. At first I thought it simply stopped working Rockford. I would later read the reviews confirming my suspicions. Look around on the web--you'll find them and they are spaced legitly. I just joined yelp yesterday to review my botox experiences elsewhere, where I was actually injected with the solution, not whatever. I was also not confident with his bedside manner. He was sort of condescending and bragged about how much money he made at his Miami practice. I don't care. I have a PhD from University of Chicago and thus out top his degrees and didn't overshare. When I went back to my doctor in Chicago, I told him about experience. My doctor looked and found out HE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON but he bills himself as such. All a fraud. Don't waste your money here. He's inexpensive, but he's likely NOT injecting you with botox. I just was treated in the burbs yesterday. They were great. I do not recommend this guy.

June 1st, 2015
I loved him in the gold coast..I wish he'd come back to the city!!

September 10th, 2014
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift) with Dr McAdoo I am satisfied with all of my results!...and really appreciate how friendly and caring the staff are. Thank you, DrMcAdoo

May 19th, 2014
caring and committed
I liked the fact that he didn't leave his assistant much to do, he took care of every major step of the procedure unlike other doctors you see briefly during the first consultation, then you briefly see him before the procedure and maybe if you're lucky you get another quick glance and two words after surgery. This happened to me before and I chose Dr McAdoo because I knew he's more involved than others, more committed to creating a connection with his patient

May 19th, 2014
Very good professional
I had to re-book twice because of my schedule but the doctor's attitude didn't change even though he knew about my cancellation. Great provider, neat ...

May 18th, 2014
Eyelid surgery
I've been referred to Dr. McAdoo by a friend who works in the pharmaceutical industry. This surgeon is known for performing excellent face procedures ...

October 28th, 2013
Botox Experience
I had received Botox from Dr. McAdoo for the first time and I was surprised that it was not as strong as the Botox I had been receiving at another place for the same number of units. I think maybe his Botox is diluted too much and that is why he offers it at a very cheap rate per unit.

June 14th, 2013
Patient
Arrogant. Bedside manner was horrible and he seemed more concerned about finishing up his day. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Since seeing him got a 2nd opinion so grossly different that if I hadn't been the patient I would have thought the two doctors had seen two different patients. That made me get a 3 rd opinion, and guess what? Drs 2&3 had virtually the exact same assessments.

October 24th, 2012
Dr. McAdoo is very caring and explains things fully and in a manner you can understand. His staff is the best. I would recommend him to others.

September 25th, 2012
Very nice
He explained everything to me. He thoroughly went over my after care. He made sure I was comfortable.

August 26th, 2012
So very pleased
He was so informative and easy to talk to and explained everything. I am so happy with my result and I am telling everyone I know.

June 25th, 2011
Genuine authentic educational experience
The doctor confirmed my questions, and made the visit delightful. I felt at ease and peaceful.