A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAnally
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAnally Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAnally, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnally graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. McAnally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L McAnally MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. McAnally practice?
- Dr. James McAnally has 1 office location.
Dr. James McAnally practices Diagnostic Radiology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Radiologists.