A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAnally
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAnally Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAnally, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnally graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. McAnally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L McAnally MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. McAnally practice?
- Dr. James McAnally has 1 office location.
Dr. James McAnally practices Diagnostic Radiology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Radiologists.