A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAnally, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnally graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. McAnally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAnally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. McAnally practice?
Dr. James McAnally practices Diagnostic Radiology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Radiologists.