Dr. James Mcbride MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 32 reviews

no change

January 3rd, 2017
I have been going to doctor mcbride for 39 years . I know his nurses they know me. He is the only doctor I have been with that long. He delivered my 2 girls . He and his staff are the best in the industry. He still has that old time doctor feel where you are a person not a number. That is very rare today.

January 3rd, 2017
I've gone to Dr. McBride for 20+ years. He has always taken the time to answer and explain any questions I have. He has done multiple surgeries on me and is a top notch, professional, doctor and surgeon. I have and I will keep recommending Dr. McBride to my friends and family.

January 2nd, 2017
Patient for 15 years
I have been seeing Dr. McBride for about 15 years. He delivered both of my children. I trust his judgement completely, he is nice, funny & explains everything fully. He has also had the same nurses with him since I've been a patient and I think that says alot about him. His offices are immaculate and the women's hospital is all about the care of women. I definitely recommend him.

November 12th, 2016
Compassionate, professional, and thorough. He has delivered all three of my children and 6 of my nieces and nephews. Dr. McBride epitomizes all that a doctor should aspire to become.

October 27th, 2016
Great doctor and staff
I have been a long time patient of Dr. McBride. When I was having medical issues, he/his staff got me in quickly, scheduled scans to be expedited, got me with the surgeon and diagnosed my breast cancer and recovery for same. I will forever be grateful.

October 19th, 2016
Best Doc
I have been a patient of Dr. McBride's for over 30 years. That speaks volumes! He is phenomenal and genuinely cares about his patients. He is thorough in his diagnosis and treatments. His staff is consistently outstanding. I love my doc!

October 10th, 2016
He and his staff make you feel totally at ease. Dr. McBride LISTENS to your concerns and explains everything in so you fully understand everything. I wish I had found him years ago!

September 29th, 2016
Last year I had an abnormal Mammomgran and Dr, McBride immediately sent me to a surgeion and now everything is fine, He is the best Dr. that I know.

August 27th, 2016
Dr. McBride has been my doctor for over 17 years. I absolutely love him and his staff. I can't imagine having to see another doctor. Everyone there is so friendly, trustworthy and down to earth.

July 20th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. McBride for over 30 years and have never been disappointed. He and his staff are all like family.

June 25th, 2016
An Awesome Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. McBride for many years. I researched the internet before finally making an appointment. Because I have been searching for a doctor that makes you feel like a person and not a number. Dr. McBride makes you feel so comfortable with him. His bedside manner is and has always been since the beginning awesome. He treats you like he really care. He always ask about your overall well being. Are you exercising? What are you doing to keep busy etc. I love Dr. McBride and he will always be my doctor.

June 20th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr mcbride performed a Dnc when I had an early miscarraige at age 40. He performed a complete hysterectomy on my at age 48. He says all is perfect me inside 7 years later. He has great bedside manner, truly cares about other aspects of my health (cardiac, thyroid, weight) etc. His staff have been with him for years and they are like a real family. I wish he had been my OB long ago when I had my kids. He's just great!