Dr. James Mccabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mccabe?

April 20th, 2017

I truly thank God for such a caring, giving, knowledgeable & hard working doctor. My 89 year old mother is a patient of Dr. McCabe who has recently moved from Wilmington to live with me; but we make the 2 hour drive for her appointments. Dr. McCabe just doesn't give you a pill & say,"See you in 3 months." He takes time to look closely @ your case & treat you accordingly. My mother says,"He feels like family!"

August 11th, 2015

McCabe

Dr. McCabe is amazing.... He cares about PT care and he knows his specialty! The staff Caroline and Erica at the front desk are wonderful always smiling and helpful.

July 30th, 2013

Fantastic -- just for starters

I have a very hard time with 99% of the medical profession; but Dr. McCabe is wonderful as well as his entire staff. Everyone sincerely makes you feel welcomed and that your care is important to them! I feel that there are very, very few who could handle my husband's medical needs nor can relate to him as well as Dr. McCabe -- he is very straight-forward which is very important to me/us. Dr. McCabe also lets us know when we need to have another specialist involved and I cannot thank him enough for taking "us" on! Dr. McCabe is highly recommended & respected by his peers and most recently this was evident during my "visit" to NHRMC!

June 25th, 2013

Wonderful Physician and very caring himself & his office staff

Dr. McCabe is an EXCELLENT physician in every manner possible and really takes the time to help you move on to a positive future. Very straight forward which is something I definitely appreciate!

July 1st, 2016