The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mccarley
Dr. James Mccarley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Mccarley is affiliated with National Park Medical Center, Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR and St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mccarley has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Mccarley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. John Burda
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, General Practice, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi11
Dr. Ronald Owens
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Hickman
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi30