Dr. James Mccarrick III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mccarrick III?

My first male ob/gyn doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr. McCarrick is the best doctor. I feel very comfortable for the first time getting my Pap smear done with male ob/gyn. I highly recommend him 100% he answered all my questions clearly and very helpful.

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Appointment was cancelled multiple times. When I finally got an appt, I felt rushed and unheard. Not sure how he even got these other positive reviews.

The best doctor ever!!!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I was introduced to Dr. McCarrick through one of my coworkers. He delivered my son through an elective c-section. He is the best doctor ever!!!!! Professional, kind, encouraging and knowledgeable. My c-section went very well, I almost recovered 100% after 2 weeks. The cut is extremely low and small and it is almost invisible after 2 months. I am so grateful to get to know him and I highly recommend him to anybody who is looking for an expert and caring OB/GYN.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Just like the last reviewer, I find out the day of my surgery that he was not going to be there to do my cancer surgery. I would have thought he would have had the decency to let me know ahead of time .

Posted on February 18th, 2011

I was very disappointed with this physician. I was made to believe that he was going to be performing my c-section. In fact, he saw me two days prior to his arm surgery and did not let me know that he was not going to be able to my surgery. Fortunately, one of his partners kindly informed me that he just had arm surgery and would be unable to do the surgery. I could not believe how unprofessional and dishonest he was....

RN

Posted on November 21st, 2010

Dr. McCarrick is the best. He delivered both my babies and three of my friends children as well.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I am writing a review only to show my gratitude to Dr. McCarrick. My sister referred me to Dr. McCarrick because she thought he was a wonderful doctor when he delivered her baby. A thorough, professional, detailed, patient, friendly, caring, honest, experienced, and an intelligent doctor, he is really as great of a doctor as any patient could hope for. Dr. McCarrick and his team just did an excellent job on my surgery to remove my giant fibroid about a month ago. I was suffering from heavy, painful periods, but didn't get any treatments, because I figured it was normal for older women to have heavier periods. However, besides problems with heavy periods, my energy level was always pretty low from all the blood loss every month, and the worst thing was having to run the restroom often. In any case, the incision itself was minimal and clean, and I haven't been in too much pain. He made sure that I was recovering well everyday. I am so glad that I had the surgery; I feel like a new person. Dr. McCarrick is already very popular, so it's not like he needs additional reference, but this has just been my experience. I highly recommend Dr. McCarrick, and just can't say enough good things about him.

Simply Awesome!

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

I can't say it enough! I absolutely had a great experience because of Dr. McCarrick. I just had my 3rd child under the care of Dr. McCarrick. He is absolutely wonderful and I was very happy with all aspects. Before Dr. Mc Carrick I refused to see a male doctor, especially for something so personal as having a baby. Not now. He was very caring, listened and always answered all of my questions. I recommend him 100%!

Truly Exceptional!

Posted on June 5th, 2009

Dr. McCarrick is one of the most caring doctors I have ever experienced in dealing with physicians. He is patient, helpful and extremely knowledgeable - a real pro!

Posted on July 19th, 2016