A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCauley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCauley
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. McCauley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McCauley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wayne McCauley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. McCauley practice?
- Dr. James McCauley has 1 office location.
Dr. James McCauley practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Family Physicians, Boca Raton General Practitioners, and Boca Raton Internists.