A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McCauley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCauley
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCauley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McCauley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wayne McCauley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. McCauley practice?
- Dr. James McCauley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McCauley practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Family Physicians, Boca Raton General Practitioners, and Boca Raton Internists.