Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mcclane
Dr. James Mcclane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Mcclane is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Norwalk Hospital Association. Dr. Mcclane has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mcclane has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. James Mcclane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.
Dr. Ryan Bendl
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Residency
Norwalk, CT 0 mi
Dr. Jill Genua
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Norwalk, CT 0 mi15
Dr. Christos Pappas
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Norwalk, CT 0 mi26