Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mcclintic
Dr. James Mcclintic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcclintic is affiliated with Bayfront Medical Center, Saint Anthony's Hospital and Edward White Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mcclintic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Mcclintic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Srikanth Ramachandruni
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Michael Siedlecki
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi43
J. Andrew Peterson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi28