A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McClure, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. McClure practice?
- Dr. James McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McClure practices Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.