A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McClure, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClure has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. McClure practice?
- Dr. James McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. James McClure practices Sports Medicine near Winchester, TN.
See Winchester Orthopedic Surgeons.