Learn more about Dr. James McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McClure, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McClure has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas McClure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. McClure practice?
- Dr. James McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. James McClure practices Sports Medicine near Winchester, TN.
See Winchester Sports Medicine Doctors.