Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. McClurg is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center, Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. Dr. McClurg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James McClurg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James McClurg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Daniel Zanotti
Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Diego, CA 3.59 mi11
Dr. Matthew Vance
San Diego, CA 3.63 mi11
Dr. Tal David
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Diego, CA 3.64 mi23