A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McClurkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClurkan
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClurkan Learn More
Dr. McClurkan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Micheal McClurkan MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. McClurkan practice?
- Dr. James McClurkan has 1 office location.
Dr. James McClurkan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians.