Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James McComb
Dr. James McComb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. McComb is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, Verdugo Hills Hospital and Phoenix Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James McComb has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. James McComb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sassan Davoudi
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Theingi Oo
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Alan Rothfeld
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39