Learn more about Dr. James McComb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McComb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McComb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McComb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McComb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McComb graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McComb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward McComb MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. McComb practice?
- Dr. James McComb has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McComb practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Rheumatologists.