A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McComb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McComb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McComb
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McComb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McComb graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McComb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward McComb MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. McComb practice?
- Dr. James McComb has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McComb practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Rheumatologists.